Collection of Brand New Happy New Year 2016 Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages:
We have been giving some of the most awesome happy new year wishes quotes and messages from past two years. Our users had great new year celebration in 2014 and 2015 both with our greetings. Now, we are also here to provide you our quality happy new year wishes 2016 in form of new year 2016 quotes, new year 2016 images and new year 2016 messages.
Its still a year to go, so, in very much advance, we are here giving you happy new year 2016 wishes. New year 2016 quotes, new year 2016 images, new year 2016 messages sms to send to your friends, lovers, bf, gf through whatsapp, Facebook etc.
Happy New Year 2016
Its 2015 beginning right now and you don't need think its a mistake as we are updating bestwishesquotes.com for happy new year 2016, but we have decided to update our this article with the most awesome and best new year 2016 wishes as whenever in the upcoming year we would be getting, so its equal important to take care of our users needs in well advance.
New year 2016 would be a year of great hope for me and for the rest of the world also, I am going to get settle in my life in this new year 2016, and hope that many much of you would have similar kind of belief. So, its much more important to greet on this new year 2016.
Happy New Year 2016 Wishes
In our this marathon article of happy new year 2016, we are first of starting with some common happy new year 2016 wishes. Its a must to do job on a new year eve, hence how can you miss sending the happy new year 2016 wishes, so, our below given wishes are going to be greatly useful to greet you on this new year 2016.
Before the golden sun sets,2015's calender is destroyed,And mobile networks get jammed,I wish, in 2016 every moment is enjoyed. Happy New Year 2016 !
Hum Aapke Dill Main Rahte Hai !
Saare Dard Aap Ke Sahte Hai !
Koi Hum Se Pahle “Wish” na karde aapko!
is liye Phale “Happy New Year 2016” Kahte hai :-)
Genuine success comes only to those who are ready for it. So never step back and always have courage to accept new challenges. Wishing you a very happy new year 2016.
Let's have party because it's New Year time. Celebrate Happy New Year 2016 with me all the night, so that we can end the year together and start the new year together.
New Year is the time to remember all the memories we share, all the fun things we did, all the secrets we poured out for distance is the last thing that can create a rift in our friendship.
You can simply copy any of our below happy new year 2016 wishes collection and then may share with any of your favorite social network sharing sites, like through facebook, google plus or whatsapp or email or a text message too.
Happy New Year 2016 Quotes
Quotations are great if you want to greet the new year in a dedicated way to that person, you can get any type of quotes like love quotes too. Famous persons one liners are generally used on new year wishes quotes, so, our below given happy new year 2016 quotes will be also great to use on the welcome of happy new year 2016.
- "Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties".-- Helen Keller, American author, political activist, and lecturer
- “I would say happy new year but it's not happy; it's exactly the same as last year except colder. ” - Robert Clark
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives...not looking for flaws, but for potential.” - Ellen Goodman
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” - Aleister Crowley, Moonchild
- “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” - Brad Paisley
- "Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word." --Goran Persson, former Prime Minister of Sweden
- "The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals." --Melody Beattie, author of 'Codependent No More', 1987
- "Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."-- Benjamin Franklin, 'Founding Father' of America
- "And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been." --Rainer Maria Rilke, Bohemian-Austrian poet and novelist
- "Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress." -- Charles Kettering, American inventor, engineer, businessman
- "Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.'" --Alfred Lord Tennyson, British Poet
- "Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer." --Walter Scott, Scottish historical novelist, playwright, and poet.
- "Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source - a Sower of Dreams - just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true." -- Sarah Ban Breathnach, author
- New Year is not only about festive frivolities, but also hope in the fulfillment of our deepest dreams.